Location, location, location!
Long a real estate buzz phrase, “Location, location, location!” is now the mantra of social intelligence and engagement professionals. Thanks to the influence of mobile, we are seeing the volume of posts with location data continue to grow across different social networks and channels. The July release of Visible Intelligence has taken this industry trend to heart, introducing what we believe to be the industry’s most comprehensive geo-location data model for social. The new VI release includes:
- Multi-dimensional, geo-location data model: Consumes as much location information as possible.
- An enhanced and robust geographic taxonomy: Maps this data to make it usable and effective within VI.
- Filter: Refine your view to country, regional, local, or very finite (e.g. a city block) views, with post, author, and/or site specifications.
- Guided navigation drills: Using the enhanced taxonomy, drill into your search results to make your way into more local views.
- Location information for your Owned Data: Add geo data to your survey responses, community posts, or other owned content for targeted analysis.
- API pivots for integrating VI data with geo views: Use location data to illustrate and refine views based geo targets.
These enhancements make it so that you can answer very specific business questions such as:
- What do consumers living in New England like most about shopping at our stores?
- What do travelers to Paris like the most (and least) about their hotel stays?
- How did our Spanish “buy us” advertisement resonate with buyers in Mexico City, Buenos Aires, and Santiago?
- How do we best service our “road warrior” customers who are active on social?
To top it off, we have more enhancements in this area planned for the 2nd half of 2014, which we can’t wait to share.
Schedule a demo and we can show you how to use this useful new feature and many other time savers.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.