Top 10 ABC Stations on Facebook
Fun Fact: Facebook is more than cute baby pictures, memes, and a platform for political arguments with your crazy cousins. I know, I know, I just blew your mind – but it’s true! With new publishing features and a foray into original news content for heavy hitters in media, it is also a great way to stay on top of popular news stories. This list is a look at the top 10 ABC stations on Facebook, by the number of ‘Likes.’ We compiled this list utilizing Cision’s media database. All numbers were pulled January 13, 2016, and will change over time as the follower counts fluctuate.
1. KABC-TV, Los Angeles – 1,660,317
2. WABC-TV, New York – 1,393,616
3. WLS-TV, Chicago – 1,357,825
4. WSB-TV, Atlanta – 967,417
5. KTRK-TV, Houston – 876,516
6. KGO-TV, San Francisco – 710,962
7. WPVI-TV, Philadelphia – 698,832
8. KNXV-TV, Phoenix – 650,284
9. WCVB-TV, Boston – 588,971
10. WFTV-TV, Orlando – 48,212
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.