Bloomberg Announces White House Team
Bloomberg has named the six reporters who will comprise its White House team and announced some additional changes to editorial coverage.
- Alex Wayne will continue overseeing the White House team as team leader.
- Mike Dorning was named deputy White House editor; he has been serving as a White House correspondent.
- Jennifer Jacobs moves to the White House team as a reporter; she was covering national politics.
- Kevin Cirilli moves to the White House team as a reporter; he also was covering national politics.
- Jennifer Epstein moves to the White House team as a reporter, having previously covered national politics.
- Shannon Pettypiece joins the White House team as a reporter; she most recently covered retail and Walmart.
Follow along with Bloomberg News coverage on Twitter.
And in personal news, DC will soon be getting another Washington outsider who knows about business https://t.co/NmNb7Igwaq
— Shannon Pettypiece (@spettypi) December 20, 2016
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.